Problems and solutions when working with concrete elements
Concrete elements are large and heavy. Accidents can easily happen, so watch out and follow a few simple rules.
- Falling from ladders
- Dust and effects from quartz dust and polyurethane that are harmful to health.
- Heavy lifting and poor working positions.
- Noise and vibration from machinery and tools.
- Avoid lifting. Use lifting gear and transport equipment to handle element supports.
- Make sure there is plenty of space and access to materials and tools.
- Use hoists instead of ladders where possible.