Facts on aids for mason paviors
Promoting the use of technical aids for mason paviors will ensure you remain able to work throughout your entire working life.
- Avoid manual reading and transport.
- Use a motorised cart or similar to transport materials.
- Always use your “demand button” when setting stones.
- The chair will give you a mobile, good ergonomic working position.
Edges and woodchip:
- Place of work assessments are a handy tool when jobs are to be done.
- Suitable technical aids do away with heavy manual lifting.
Find out more here: