- Plan your work so that you can completely avoid working positions that place you under strain.
- Always use technical aids wherever you have the space and opportunity to do so.
- Make sure you keep things tidy so that you can use technical aids.
- Switch between various types of task and working position.
- Avoid working above shoulder height and below knee height.
- Wherever possible, avoid working lying down, squatting or kneeling over any length of time.
Find out more about working positions and working movements